Why Choose Oral Sleep Medicine of Arizona:
- Dr. John Bigler is in the top 3% of all dentists in the nation.
- We are contracted with most medical insurances so you do not have to use your out of network benefits. If we do not take your particular insurance, we will be able to apply for GAP insurance.
- Dr. Bigler is a part of the American Academy of Sleep and Breathing Society and is in the process of accreditation.
- He has multiple CE’s in the realm of sleep and continues to work on educating himself with the latest technology.
- Dr. Bigler has multiple relationships with sleep labs and sleep doctors who understand can help educate our patients as well as continue with care if need be. He is always willing to refer a patient to them if they need further assistance and can help create a relationship between the patient and the sleep doctor or sleep lab.
- We don’t just deliver the device and let you go on your way, we make sure we follow you the first few months of wearing your device and we have you do a follow up sleep study to recheck your AHI. We take pride in caring for our patients and strive to see their AHI decreased and sleep apnea get better.
- CBCT Scan – which shows a patients airway and the restrictions the patients have in their airway passage.
- We offer multiple locations and have extended hours to see our patients, so they do not have to take off work.
- We abide by Medicare laws and follow suit with the guidelines they have put in place.